How to make first trade in Simplecoin Wallet?
To trade within Simplecoin Wallet, first deposit the funds you want to trade.
Instructions for the first trade:
- Select the Accounts section from the menu on the left, then click the Add Account button on the top right. (For example, if you want to buy BTC for Czech crowns, create two accounts for CZK and BTC)
- Name and save the accounts.
- Go to the Trade section. In the Deposit tab, select the account to send money or cryptocurrencies to and follow the payment instructions to send funds to your Simplecoin Wallet account. (for example CZK)
- Once the funds are received, you will receive a confirmation of the deposit and you can start trading without any fees (minimum deposit amount is 50 CZK).
- In the Trade section, select Exchange and select any pair.
- Select the amount of funds you want to exchange.
- Click Continue and then Exchange, the exchange will take place and the ordered asset will immediately appear in your account.
Did not find the answer?
The customer service line can be reached Monday to Sunday between 9:00 and 21:00. Or send us an email. Our colleagues will always be happy to advise you and guide you safely through your purchase.