How to choose a cryptocurency wallet?
Everyone chooses their own wallet according to several criteria.
1) What cryptocurrencies do you want to own?
- Some new projects only have their own wallets.
- A universal solution is a software or hardware wallet that can manage most popular cryptocurrencies.
2) What value do you want to store the cryptocurrencies in?
- For small amounts up to 20,000 CZK or for testing, software wallets are sufficient.
- If you plan to invest larger amounts of money in cryptocurrencies, a hardware wallet is worth it.
- You can also start with a software wallet and then switch to a hardware wallet as your digital assets grow.
3) At what frequency do you want to handle cryptocurrencies?
- If you want to send and receive cryptocurrencies multiple times throughout the day, a software wallet is preferable.
- If you want to buy and hold once, or incrementally buy and handle cryptocurrencies only occasionally, a hardware wallet is ideal for you.
4) Just want to save?
- For long-term savings, we recommend the Trezor hardware wallet.
The cryptocurrency wallets we recommend can be found here.
Did not find the answer?
The customer service line can be reached Monday to Sunday between 9:00 and 21:00. Or send us an email. Our colleagues will always be happy to advise you and guide you safely through your purchase.